orthopedic traction frame application:
1. Orthopedic traction frame is mainly used to perform various orthopedic operations such as traction, reduction and fixation of the lower limbs. During the operation, the patient's limbs can be traction laterally, horizontally, and in and out.
2. The role of orthopedic traction frame During the operation, the use of the traction frame allows the patient to easily achieve a good reduction effect by adjusting the traction device under the C-arm fluoroscopy, and it is not easy to change the position, which obviously helps the operation progress of the operation. .
3. Orthopedic traction frame is mainly composed of connecting fixture, perineal column, abduction rod, retractor, foot plate fixing rod, side guide rail, support column, steering joint, frame, traction foot plate, traction foot plate universal chuck, etc.
Features of orthopedic traction frame
1. Could match any brand of operating table
2. JQ-900A Stainless steel traction frame can be flexibly operated according to body position joints and facilitates C arm intervention
3.JQ-900B carbon fiber traction frame C arm machine can be placed freely according to the position of the operation.
4、Applicable to normal position，flat position，lateral position，calf circumference,arm traction. no dead ends at the hip joints.
5.The tow bar can change the angle greatly, can be telescopic, can also be removed to install other body position auxiliary accessories,and the traction frame can be placed on the auxiliary trolley when not in use， which is convenient and quick to install and disassemble.
How to use the traction frame？
The patient lies supine on the orthopedic traction bed. After anesthesia, remove the back 1/3 of the operating bed, install the sacral seat cushion, perineal support column, knee support brackets and traction boots, initially determine the length of the traction bar according to the patient's height, and fix the joints of the traction device. Move the patient to the traction bed that has been prepared, the hips are flush with the bottom edge of the bed, the lower limbs are suspended on the foot traction frame, the knee joints are placed flat on the support bracket and fixed, and the feet are placed in the traction boots and buckled Tighten shoelaces. The upper limb of the contralateral side is abducted and laid flat on the scaffold.
Phone: +0086 17717059591
Tel: +0086 17717059591
Add: Fengxian Area,Shanghai,china